There’s nothing more satisfying than a cup of chai latte on chilly fall morning! For this latte, I used my homemade masala chai mix!
Nothing fancy here! This is probably one of the easiest “recipes” I’ll have on the blog. You can either use just hot water, just hot milk, or both! Depending on my mood, I would switch my choice of liquid. You can even make a dirty chai! A dirty chai (depending on who you ask) is a chai latte either with a shot of espresso OR chocolate. The point is, IT’S DELICIOUS.
Tools you’ll need
- 1/4 tsp chai mix
- 8-12 oz of hot water, hot milk, or half of each
- 1 tea bag (black tea is recommended)
- 1 tbsp sugar (or your choice of sweetener)
Mix everything together! Then steep your tea bag in according to the tea instructions. Can't get any easier than that! If you want more chai flavor, you can add 1/4 tsp at a time to your preference.
// ON THE SCENE
- Bottom backdrop: Woodville Workshop — Amsterdam
- Props: cardamom pods, cinnamon sticks, whole allspice, whole cloves